Public events are usually offered through our meetup site, some private events require that you be on our email list to receive the invitation.
All events available through the meetup are suitable for first time visitors and have no expectations or assumptions of level of familiarity with any form of tantra, spiritual practice, or sacred sexuality.
Satsang — "Gathering together for the truth." — Saturday mornings we gather for a time of teaching and practice, usually with a particular theme for the week. These are a core event of Mokṣa Tantra. All are welcome: you need no exposure to yoga, meditation, tantra, or any other spiritual practice to jump in. We begin with a brief introduction, and the time includes some stretching, teaching, meditation, and a gentle ritual of energy sharing. It's a great way to start off your weekend! Friday and Saturdays are on usually on the same topic with the same person presenting; rarely that may not be the case.
Each event has a fuller description on the meetup site, so click through for more information:
- Oct 7/8 "The Void" - (Sat am, Sun pm)
- Oct 14/15 "From Sex to God" - (Sat AM, Sun PM)
- Oct 21/22 "Navigating Desire" - (Sat AM, Sun PM)
- Oct 28/29 "Meeting Fear" - (Sat AM, Sun PM)
Wednesday nights at 7PM, we have a regular class on tantric practice. These classes are the tantric equivalent of a yoga class. There is very little verbal teaching, lots of doing. The practices may include: pranayama (breathing practices), mantra, meditation, asana, visualization, and other fundamental techniques of embodied tantric practice. Many will also have two-person practices. You do not need a partner to attend. Wednesday night classes are $15 if paid in advance or $20 for drop-in. Upcoming topics:
- Oct 4: "Pranayama Beyond the Basics" (Prepay)
- Oct 11: "Second Chakra Activation" (Prepay)
- Oct 18: "Journey Through the Senses" (Prepay)
- Oct 25: "Embodied Meditation" (Prepay)
Special Upcoming Events
- Goddess Durga - Creating Empowered Action in Your Life Thur Oct 26, 7:00 pm
- Grace will be leading this special evening workshop: "In this evening workshop, we’ll explore both theory and practices to invite, invoke and attune to the goddess Durga and how working with her can help break through any obstacle in your internal and external worlds. You’ll leave this event with a thorough knowledge of Durga and how specifically working with the mother goddess can empower your inner warrior and liberating force."
Cost: $20 in advance (buy now!) or $30 at the door.
- Pampering Puja with Amara Karuna - Sat Oct 28, 8:00pm
- Special guest leader Amara Karuna will be visiting Seattle for a series of events, and we are fortunate to have her bringing this offering to Moksha: "If you enjoy being honored as the Divine Being that you are, and also enjoy giving others this relaxing enjoyment, this is the right event for you! Come join us in an evening of sensual yet non-sexual loving, in a safe and sweet ceremony."
Cost: $25 in advance (buy now!) or $30-40 (sliding scale) at the door -- if there's room! Prepayment strongly encouraged to reserve your spot!