Public events are usually offered through our meetup site, some private events require that you be on our email list to receive the invitation.
All events available through the meetup are suitable for first time visitors and have no expectations or assumptions of level of familiarity with any form of tantra, spiritual practice, or sacred sexuality.
Satsang — "Gathering together for the truth." — Saturday mornings at 10am we gather for a time of teaching and practice, usually with a particular theme for the week. These are a core event of Mokṣa Tantra. All are welcome: you need no exposure to yoga, meditation, tantra, or any other spiritual practice to jump in. We begin with a brief introduction, and the time includes some stretching, teaching, meditation, and a gentle ritual of energy sharing. It's a great way to start off your weekend! Friday and Saturdays are on usually on the same topic with the same person presenting; rarely that may not be the case.
Each event has a fuller description on our Facebook page, so click through for more information:
- June 9: Needs and Desires
- June 16: Sex and Power
- June 23: Intimacy of the Heart
- June 30: Liberating the Voice
- July 7: Nada - Outer Vibration and Inner Sound
- July 14: Conscious Sex
- July 21: Sexual Mysticism
- July 28: Anger
Come sing with us! Join in the magical ritual of Kirtan, or devotional singing. All voices, songs and traditions are welcome. Grace leads this monthly night of chanting (bhajans) to different names and forms of the Divine.
- Saturday, June 16
- Saturday, July 28
- Saturday, August 16
- Sun June 17, 10am-4pm: Awakening to the Spiritual Heart - A One Day Silent Retreat
- When was the last time you spent a full day dedicated to being present and opening the heart? Join this one-day Silent Retreat and give yourself a unique and profound opportunity to quiet the mind, rejuvenate the body and open the heart. $55 in advance (Buy tickets here), or $60 at the door.
- Sat July 28, 2:00-5:30: Sex on the Chakras
- Sex on the Chakras offers insight as to why and how this is, and how to connect better with yourself and your partner’s sexual preferences. Using the wisdom and science of Tantra, you’ll leave this workshop a more empowered lover with new skills to tap into and channel your innate desires and sexual energy. $40 in advance (Buy tickets here), or $50 at the door.