Public events are usually offered through our meetup site, some private events require that you be on our email list to receive the invitation.
All events available through the meetup are suitable for first time visitors and have no expectations or assumptions of level of familiarity with any form of tantra, spiritual practice, or sacred sexuality.
Satsang — "Gathering together for the truth." — Saturday mornings at 10am we gather for a time of teaching and practice, usually with a particular theme for the week. These are a core event of Mokṣa Tantra. All are welcome: you need no exposure to yoga, meditation, tantra, or any other spiritual practice to jump in. We begin with a brief introduction, and the time includes some stretching, teaching, meditation, and a gentle ritual of energy sharing. It's a great way to start off your weekend! Friday and Saturdays are on usually on the same topic with the same person presenting; rarely that may not be the case.
Each event has a fuller description on our Facebook page, so click through for more information:
- May 5: Emotional IQ
- May 12: Honoring the Mother
- May 19: Chemistry & the Energy of Attraction
- May 26: Forgiveness & Radical Forgiveness
- June 2: The Role of the Mind on the Spiritual Path
Other Upcoming Events
- Sat May 19, 8pm: Moksha Kirtan
- Come sing with us! Join in the magical ritual of Kirtan, or devotional singing. All voices, songs and traditions are welcome. Grace will lead this first monthly night of chanting (bhajans) to different names and forms of the Divine.