Public events are usually offered through our meetup site, some private events require that you be on our email list to receive the invitation.
All events available through the meetup are suitable for first time visitors and have no expectations or assumptions of level of familiarity with any form of tantra, spiritual practice, or sacred sexuality.
Satsang — "Gathering together for the truth." — Saturday mornings at 10am we gather for a time of teaching and practice, usually with a particular theme for the week. These are a core event of Mokṣa Tantra. All are welcome: you need no exposure to yoga, meditation, tantra, or any other spiritual practice to jump in. We begin with a brief introduction, and the time includes some stretching, teaching, meditation, and a gentle ritual of energy sharing. It's a great way to start off your weekend! Friday and Saturdays are on usually on the same topic with the same person presenting; rarely that may not be the case.
Learn more about what to expect at Satsang in general, but the links below (to our Facebook page) also have a description of the theme for each week.
- Aug 18: Creating a Tantric Practice
- Aug 25: Lovemaking Rituals
- Sept 1: Celebrating Life
- Sept 8: The Poison and Medicine of Desire
- Sept 15: Uncovering Hidden Desires
- Sept 22: Kamashastra and Karmamudra
- Sept 29: Brainwaves, Neuroplasticity, and Meditation
Come sing with us! Join in the magical ritual of Kirtan, or devotional singing. All voices, songs and traditions are welcome. Grace leads this monthly night of chanting (bhajans) to different names and forms of the divine. Evenings are third Saturdays, from 7pm to 9pm.
Other Upcoming Events
- Fri Sept 7 - Tantra Date Night: Sex and Stillness
- An evening of exploration and discovery for couples. Each ticket is for two people - bring your own partner, and we will play with sexual energy, sexual pleasure, and stillness.
- Sun Sept 16 - Workshop: Sacred Sexuality for Liberated Lovers
- Sacred Sexuality for Liberated Lovers with Seattle Tantra teacher Grace Bryant is a full-day workshop to develop the union of sex + spirit, or sacred sexuality. The workshop will offer tools for more sacredness and presence in your sexuality and a more liberated sexuality in your spirituality
- Fri Oct 12 - Tantric Touch Meditation Puja
- Amara brings back her heart-centered Puja. This has sold out in past years, so you will want to purchase your ticket early! Amara writes: "Come join us for a special kind of snuggle ceremony, where we hold each other close, fully clothed. We relax while we stay present and aware, and focus our awareness on various meditations on being together."
- Tue Oct 8, 23, & Nov 6 - Secrets of Pompoir for Women
- This three-part course is an introduction to the art of pompoir. Also known as kabazza, pompoir is a set of techniques that involve control and movement of the muscles around the yoni (vagina) to massage and manipulate the lingam (penis) during intercourse. Combined with the conscious, loving approach of Tantric union, pompoir provides an experience of connection between a man and a woman that is unparalleled in its power and sensuality.