Public events are usually offered through our meetup site, some private events require that you be on our email list to receive the invitation.
All events available through the meetup are suitable for first time visitors and have no expectations or assumptions of level of familiarity with any form of tantra, spiritual practice, or sacred sexuality.
Satsang — "Gathering together for the truth." — Saturday mornings at 10am we gather for a time of teaching and practice, usually with a particular theme for the week. These are a core event of Mokṣa Tantra. All are welcome: you need no exposure to yoga, meditation, tantra, or any other spiritual practice to jump in. We begin with a brief introduction, and the time includes some stretching, teaching, meditation, and a gentle ritual of energy sharing. It's a great way to start off your weekend! Friday and Saturdays are on usually on the same topic with the same person presenting; rarely that may not be the case.
Each event has a fuller description on our Facebook page, so click through for more information:
- Mar 17 "Sacred Body/Sacred Sex"
- Mar 24 "Consent Fuckups: What do I do?"
- Mar 31 "Soul Vibration"
- Apr 7 "Wrestling With the Gods"
- Apr 14 "A Sādhana of Sensual Pleasure"
- Apr 21 "Spiritual Bullshit"
- Apr 28 "Play With Prana"
Special Upcoming Events
- Secrets of Pompoier for Women - Three Part Series
- This three-part course is an introduction to the art of pompoir. Also known as kabazza, pompoir is a set of techniques that involve control and movement of the muscles around the yoni (vagina) to massage and manipulate the lingam (penis) during intercourse. Combined with the conscious, loving approach of Tantric union, pompoir provides an experience of connection between a man and a woman that is unparalleled in its power and sensuality. Three Wednesdays: March 28, April 11, April 25. Purchase your ticket at our online store.
- Foundations of Tantra and Initiation
- The next foundations class will be the last weekend in April: Friday evening (the 27th) through Sunday evening (the 29th.)